Monday, August 2, 2010

7/26/2010

They're limiting us to 40 minutes on this thing so i might have to start writing from the other e-mail. Anyways that's awesome about the camping trip I remember those times and if you like getting wet you'd love it here there is no lack of water that's for sure. And btw that's crazy about the Excursion hope the gas isn't killing you guys and that'll be 2 Ford vehicles for the family as well( my truck) which if you don't care about selling would be a good idea. I am loving it here and seeing success finally got around 5 or 6 baptisms lined up next pair of weeks so really happy about that. Tell Zoram any time he wants to visit I'll accept it and any money he wants to give me too no just kidding but I'm fine and doing the work to my best. I just completed 10 months before I know it December will be here and just one more year to go. Love you Dad hope Mom's doing well tell her sorry I missed her and that I'm going to reply to Bishop Oakes' e-mail so I won't have time to write. Bye I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment