Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/2010

Hey Dad

Thanks for the news I really had been pondering all week long about that and I'm glad to know that everything went well. I had working and wondering about the plan of salvation all week long in our lessons with the people and how I can promise them to see their families after this life. I had really been praying to obtain a stronger testimony about it and I definitely feel lots better about the whole subject. I'm also glad I have the gospel in my life and that it can give me such comfort in times of need. Give my condolences to the Burrell family this week if you see them on my behalf. Huh that's funny I didn't know that they knew my mission president maybe I'll see if the opportunity comes up to tell him that I know Bro. Heller. Well don't have anything new again this week I have been trying hard these past few weeks to baptize but I think my patience is being put to the test so hopefully through hard work and dedication I can overcome this slump I'm in. I hope that you guys are keeping up with everything at home I know it's a busy time at home right now because it's busy over here too so I guess I understand completely. Well I love you guys and hope everything can wrk itself out this week. Bye talk to you guys next week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment