Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/2010

Hey dad

I wish I could go back to school easy times they were great but I like it here too. I hope Dallin isn't being too much of a knuckle head I wish I had invested a little more time in scripture study before but that can't change now. He'll be a good Elder just needs to put his friends after and his duties first and not vice versa. Anyways I guess this week has been pretty eventful this week we had week-long divisiones with the ZLs and I found out that the stake president is a big cry-baby he called a conference with Pres villareal to complain about the entire zone and he and his counselours all ganged up on Pres Villareal and took advantage of him being a new President. Later found out as well that he is the only stake president that didn't accept pres' new mission plan. I was completely shocked and had never seen such a show over nothing. Anyways to please the stake pres as well he took out the majority of the zone and put in new elders. Comes down to that I got changed again just when I was getting used to working in this area. Anyways I hadn't heard about that rumor but I'll be sure to ask some of the guys going home to see what's up. Anyways that's basically what happened in this week hope that it goes well in the new area but we'll see. Anyways I don't got anything else to write so I think that's all for now. Bye I love you all

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment