Monday, August 2, 2010

8/2/2010

It's always good to hear from home, but don't miss it too much or least not for now. Oh lala she knows how to have fun that's for sure and include other little girls wild. Hope Ammie gets into shape soon that kid will be a tank if he does and rip it up. Oh Kenyon I hope I get time to get around to a letter for him I chatted with a few minutes the other week and knows he can do better but I'll see what i can do to motivate him. Dallin needs to get a job soon or else... but I didn't know he was going to enter in school, is he going to finish a whole semester? Anyways hope Mom gets some business going soon the summer months are always good for business, are you guys still thinking about keeping the company or gonna give it up soon? Future missionaries makes my heart feel good but haven't seen Elder Kleinman I don't know if they sent him to the other mission or if he even is in the field yet, but I'll keep an eye out for him. Anyways don't got much else just a small story of something that happened this week. We went to Walmart to visit a recent convert because she hasn't been asisting church we visit her station and a guy with a helmet walks in a greets her, then he kinda shyed away but within sight. We kept talking with her and the dude kept looking at us I turn to see that maybe he wants something, when I turn I see he has his cell phone out and he takes a picture of me. I think how weird this guy is a nut, I remembered that I needed to buy a few things so we say to her we'll be right just gotta grab a few things. When we return she says to us I know why that guy was watching you. We say you do? Why? She starts to tell us that the dude thinks that we were mafians because in 1985 he had an encounter with a group of guys and that I looked like the ring leader and that the guy that I supposedly was conserves well and still looks young. He always continues to say watch I think they mean you harm and that he was going to bring her a self defense book. When she was done telling us this me and my comp were both rolling on the floor dying of laughter a few tears came out as well I laughed all the way home and still makes me laugh thinking about it. Anyways dad that's all I had this week besides a few more baptisms later I'll send pictures ok. Bye I love youElder davis

No comments:

Post a Comment