Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

Hey Dad

That wasn't what I wanted to hear but knew this week you were going to tell me so I am sad but not surprised. I will include grandpa in my prayers and make it so grandma has the strength to get through this right now. I was hoping that I was going to be able to tell him good bye one last time here for a long while, but I'll see him again I know that much. Well that's all I got to say about grandpa before I start getting emotional and all. Now about Dallin and Kenyon that isn't things that I want to hear but I know things like that happen when no one wants to back down so I understand that even though that isn't the way you should handle it. I hope that they can keep the peace now that something dramatic has happened so I'll be praying and fasting as well for that as well as for the granparents. Yeah mission drama that's the least of my problems but some people really try hard to make you not let go of it especially you know who so that just something you have to put up with. So i got changed again but not too far just to Metepec which is actually pretty nice it's newer than Toluca so it's alot more comercial and got all sorts of nice pads just like in Huixquilucan. My new comp is Elder Wofford from Kansas city, Kansas and my Spanish is going fast so hopefully i can keep enough of it to teach the people and stay working good. We are working super hard and already have 4 baptisms lined up this week so we're doing alright I'd say but we'll keep the head down and keep on at it. Well dad that's all I got for this week so I hope you're ok with that. I love you stay safe this week and take care of everyone

Love
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment