Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weak Week (at least in terms of letter length)

Hey mom
Thanks for writing. Um well nothing much to say better week this week and had 2 more baptisms didn't bring my camera so I'll send you the pics next week. Bye Mom I love you and hope everything goes better this week. Sorry it's short but gotta go
Love Elder Davis

Hey Dad
Great to hear about the Court of Honor hope it actually means something to them now if not just alot of wasted time on something that is supposed to be so good. I know Mom so doesn't sound out of place that she went all out. I have a letter for Dallin ready today and am going to send it out to him. Abuelo and Tio are right there are some pretty ritzy homes here, but they are all enclosed and can't enter but the Patriarch has a pretty stylin place so it is true. Hopefully the letter has some affect on Dallin so that he will realize what is really important. Well dad nothing big except 2 more Baptisms for me this week so this is where I end.
Love
Elder Davis




1 comment:

  1. "I know Mom . . . went all out."
    Understatement.
    The Court of Honor was wonderful.
    So glad I was invited.
    Congratulations to Dallin and Kenyon.

    Also . . . keep up the good work, Josh!!!

    ReplyDelete