Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10

Hi Mom,

Glad everything is back to normal. Tell Lala I'll be home soon enough. This week was better we are going to baptize again this week so I'd ask if you can pray for all of those people so that the can follow through with it. I heard about Araceli a while back from Nellie and Shelem I hope she isn't suffering too much. If you can get me their email or something I think I'll write her something. Unfortunately the members that can afford to let me use their phone are very particular and so I don't want to ask them and the other members don't have land lines so I think you'll have to call my cell phone which is going to be soo expensive but whatever you guys know better than I do. The thing I was explaining to you was a devicve I could actually keep and would be for the rest of my mission and be lots cheaper but I understand if you can't get me the money. As far as the package goes I don't know what it has in it but the only thing I can really think of that I want is more skinny ties and that colonge I asked for a while back cause I get stinky during the day and I'm too lazy to go out and buy one oh and peanut butter it's way expensive here. Anyways that's all I have this week so bye till next week love you Mom

Hey Dad don't got too much time but the new stuff is we're going to baptize again working towards 20 already hope I get 50 before years end. Great about prom and Dallin about time he starts dating little fart he took forever now lets see if he doesn't go dating crazy. About Cody which mission to peru? I had a couple buddies in the MTC go to Peru so I could give him the heads up on who's there. Haha we'll see about he family business whatever that ends up being it seems like it's changed several times. That is true abot the time I'm already working 8 months already 4 more and the time goes even faster according to other missionaries. Anyways I don't got much to report this week so till next time.Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment