Monday, April 5, 2010

Email 3/15/10

Hi mom

This week was good we had lots of work and had 2 more baptisms this weekend. We've been working really hard to pull the mission's numbers up and getting everything ready for the new president. I heard this week that Shelem was in the hospital for emergency surgery, but that she is recovering now and just about ready to leave. Unfortunately I haven't had time to write absolutely anything I work all day long and pass out as soon as I hit the bed so I'll have to stay up one of these nights and knock out all the letters I need to write. Congrats to Chance and Quinten you'll have to get me their e-mail or something so I can tell them myself. Oh by the way mom it's spelled Phillipines and he'll be speaking tagalog :) and last week you said that my cousin Tyler will be coming home soon haha Tyler's 3 years old but I do have a cousin Kyle that will be finishing soon. Anyways yes I will include all my areas and companions and converts in a letter and probably pictures too. Thanks for even worrying about a package Mom but don't worry if you can't get around to it, it's not urgent. Love you and tell Abuelo a letter is coming soon as well as Granma and the Chambers. That's all I have this week so until next week

Love
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment