Monday, April 5, 2010

Email 3/15/10

Hey Mom

Coming up on six months already don't worry i'll be home before you have time to enjoy that i'm gone. Another baptism today but I forgot to bring my camera today I will bring it next week and update you on everything. Glad about the weddings but too bad they're not paid some day you'll learn to say no Mom,but until then I guess just await your blessing for giving charity in heaven. This week we hopefully pull out the baptisms we have planned so I am praying that they happen. I know how the kids are, with the population natuarally there are more children here and they are exactly the same so their nature doesn't change with crossing into another country. The assault was at night but I wasn't scared at all more than anything I was mad because of one stupid rat we had to work twice as hard because he took our resources to be able to work with. However we ware both physically and mentally safe no problems. Anyways don't have much this week Mom just know I love you and that you've taught me well.
Love you
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment