Monday, April 5, 2010

Email 3/30/10

Hey Dad

Easter well we should be able to pull a great number this week of appointments because Semana Santa is a big deal down here so hopefully we can pull some baptisms as well. I have a great movie that we show invest. it's called "Finding Faith in Christ" it talks about the last week of Christ's life and usually people cry and at the end we ask if people are willing to follow christ's example and the majority of them are and that's when we say well will you follow Christ's example and be baptized. Works like a charm it is soo sweet, we use the false traditions of their fathers and then teach them what it means and how they can give true meaning to the things that their fathers taught them in acheiving true happiness. Anyways I knew you would probably win Mom's been losing her Mexican side and needs to rediscover it. Victory is so sweet especially when I apply that to teaching practically people use their own words to bring to pass their own conversion. Talking about Skylar if you could remind him to shoot me an E-mail soon I'd appreciate it. I still haven't gotten around to all the letters I need to write so hopefully we aren't packed too heavy this week, but it's the last week of the change and usually we have the most work at that time so we'll see if I can pull it out. As far as food goes I think the pictures make it evident how much we get fed here. We usually get fed at least 2 meals daily and eat on the street like P-days or whenever the members have to cancel and give us money. 6 months! This week I'm going to burn one of my ties, it's a tradition we have when we complete 6 at 1 Year you burn a shirt 18 months a pair of Pants and when you finish a whole suit. Time flys and it hasn't slowed down a bit so I will be home before too long and be missin the mish. Well dad not much else to aƱadir so with that I'll say I love you and stay safe take care of Mom.
Talk to you next week
Love
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment