Monday, December 28, 2009

Email Dec. 28th 2009

Hey Mom Merry Christmas Mom and hope you have a happy new year as well I didn't have too much happen this week after we talked other than we saw a fight and a guy pulled out a gun, but he was drunk and couldn't do anything with it before he got the snot kicked out of him by a store owner. The Christmas party was pretty good it was fun and one of the families actually the same one that let me use their phone gave a little Christmas present so I got something for Christmas. Anyways tell me how the parties go and how everyone is doing oh and tell Cha Cha happy birthday for me I forgot to say that last week.



Mission home address:
C. Sierra de las Vertientes No. 310
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
Mexico, D.F. C.P. 11010

Elder Davis

Hey Mom Not much to say this week it was pretty slow. We had the Christmas party later the same day I called it was pretty fun we had Carne asada and some other stuff it wasn't a bad little dinner and devotional thing we had. That same night we were out looking for Christmas lights and we saw a fight and a guy pulled out a gun, but he was too drunk to do anything with it before he got the snot beat out of him by a store owner. Anyways I attached a couple pictures of our little bathroom/shower hope you enjoy. Oh and I will give you the address of the mission home too. Talk to you next week Mom.


Love you
Elder Joshua Lamoni Davis



(Love the bathroom pictures!?... I need to have a serious take with this boy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment