Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 7

Hi mom,

I missed you too this week, I got zero mail! People here are sick too, my comp had the flu this week and he was put into quarantine for the rest of the week so I have to stick with other people in my district. The nurse gave us all medicine to take so we wouldn't get it either and apparently it's expensive stuff so thankfully it was no charge to us. So Ammie was Rambo? Did he walk around with his shirt off and you painted on fake abs :)?! I knew Kenyon and his friends would do something like that, that's the typical nerd thing to do. I heard that the cops came to the house because the band was making too much noise. That was cool about the Fear Factor things with actual gross things, that sounds pretty amazing fun and Danjee would be able to tell what they were because he's a "farm-boy." We've only gotten area authority seventies and other not as well known GA's here except for Elder Perry so that's sweet about some one from the Presiding Bishopric spoke at stake conference. I wonder if President Lawes saw that we had to write in-prompt-to talks and thought it would be a good idea to do that for stake conference?! If he did that's too funny. I have gotten better about eye-contact, but I can still improve. I still look away a lot still so I'm trying. The Spanish helps with my speech as well, it forces my mouth to not be lazy so I haven't been mumbling. I sent a letter to the boys, hope they liked it and I also wrote Abuela this week too and it was in Spanish I hope it was all correct I look forward to being able to converse in her native tongue. we didn't do much stuff for Halloween all we really did was play around in our rooms with some of the stuff the guys in our zone got from packages and such. I got the package from Adriana and Onca I need to thank them both for the stuff it was a nice surprise. That address book would be nice so I'll be waiting for it this week. As far as mail goes I don't care a whole bunch, but it would be nice to get letters during the week as well, instead of waiting until Friday to be able to read it. If there is anything that you want to tell me either the Dear Elder letters get printed every night so it's all good which every way works best still I don't want to impose I know how busy you are. I'm working my hardest and trying my best to learn everything I can. Keep Brother Ashby updated as sell, he wants to hear from me so he can tell the mission prep class. I hope everything is going well finance wise as well, remind Dad to take that real-estate test he invested a lot of time into that, it could be a good thing to have. I love you Mom, hope it gets easier for you as time goes on, it does for me, be strong for me Mom. I hope to hear back soon.

Love your son,
Elder Davis

1 comment:

  1. Oh Molly, you must be so proud. What a great boy and missionary. I hope you don't mind I blog stalk you once in a while.

    ReplyDelete