Monday, December 21, 2009

News from Mexico....FINALLY!!!!



Well after 3 weeks of being in the mission field here's what we have:




2 emails and our first pictures!!!




Email from 12/21/09




Hey mom Here is the baptism. His name is Luis Alberto and he was a golden investigator. Not many people came it was small and kind of quiet but I know the Spirit was there so it was amazing! I call home the 24 or 25 so keep your cell phone on you in case you aren't home. Bye love you all and I will talk to you next week.Love Elder Davis




Hi mom here are the pictures of the mission so far and I had my first baptism yesterday it was awesome and supposed to have another one next week. I get to call home the 24 or 25 I'm not sure which one so keep your cell phone on you just in case your not at home when I call.


Feel free to caption these photos since there were no particulars provided such as who, where, what, why and how. We're working on that.

2 comments:

  1. well . . . at least it's something!
    and don't forget to keep your cell phone on!
    you'll love the phone call.
    he'll be a captive audience, so have lots of questions ready.
    you're going to have to drag info out of him - i can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prima!!! io conosco al de blanco con corbata!! es miguel angel rosas, estuvo en el benemerito como obispo!! y dirigia el coro :D ia sabes algo mas sobre la foto... es una persona ui especial se que le ayudara mucho a elder davis :D cuidense muchio!!! saludos, ke pequeño el mundo, pero ke felicidad me dio al ver la foto....

    ReplyDelete