Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feliz New Year

Hi Daddy( whatever you say Daddy) name that movie (Grande Jake Poquito Jake),

Anyways I'm glad you got mt letter I had alot in there I wanted to be able to talk to just you about since you know what I'm going through. I love Mom, but I don't think she could relate to what I was talking about. My trainer is a great guy I try to follow his example all the time I think in my personal opinion he is the most obedient missionary in thje whole zone even more so than the ZL's themselves. Huaraches yes I've had it's just a bigger flater chalupa or picada thing nothing too fancy in my opinion, the gordas at the one place are to kill for they are made with all maíz and you can put al pastor in it with the works ooo good stuff. I heard about Dallin's gig Skylar wrote and told me and was all pumped about it. Christamas too was a little hectic here we didn't really get a chance to rest even though we were "resting", así es la vida pa and you just have to put your shoulder to the wheel and push along. Generation just means whoever came from the MTC with you at the same time so yeah I definitely had an advantage when I got here. I saw somone from my MTC district the other day and hasn't seemed to pick up almost anything at all because he is just so lost here. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the knowledge I have been blessed with and the knowledge I receive daily from Him. Well Dad running out of time again, but I love you and hope your lectura en el LdM is going well. Oh and by the way my favorite scripture I'd have to say is Psalms 37:5.


With love your son
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment