Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 5

Hi Mom,

Sorry I sent Dad a letter before you, but I said I would write him and didn't get around to it so I did it this week. How are you? Is work still busy? Anyways it's going really well here I've never had such a short month in my life, it was crazy fast. I only have one more month and then it's off to the biggest Spanish speaking city in the world, which is full of crime and all sorts of worldly vices, fun hush?! Just kidding mom I'll be fine I don't want you to start breaking down and crying (I just want to hit him right now, not cry). I just started the lessons in Spanish this week a whole week ahead of schedule so the language shouldn't be a problem. My teachers have been pulling me aside and been telling me that I probably speak the best in the whole zone, so it's been a bit of pressure having that kind of example on others. I just hope they don't put me in a leadership position I don't like the attention already. I keep seeing more and more people from Arizona and Queen Creek, it's a Small world here at the MTC so I've been not so lonely, it's not so bad. In a week and a half we'll be the oldest district here in our zone so a little more added pressure at that point. Other than the email I sent should just about cover it for now, so I'll give you a little more Spanish now:

Me gustaria compartir mi testimonio a ti. Yo se que mi madre es la razon por todo que me he aprendido hasta ahora. Yo se que la familia puede ser eterna y que la familia es ordenado de Dios. Yo se que Jose Smith fue un profeta de Dios y el se vio a Padre Celestial y Jesucristo. Yo so que el evangelio restaurado esta en la tierra hoy y soy un misionero de esa iglesia. Se Que tenemos un profeta en la tierra hoy, Thomas S. Monson y que eso hombre fue llamado de Dios. Se que podemos una manera ser como nuestro Padre en los cielos mediante la expiacion de Jesucristo. digo estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.

I love you mom hope all this stuff is written right(it's not, but pretty good start) I'll be writing a letter for the kids this week too, sorry it's taken so long.

Love,

Elder Davis
"Joshie"

1 comment:

  1. hola elder davis
    soy primo daniel de veracruz

    muchos saludos... y abrazos
    algun vamos a ir a verte a
    mexico city.

    danos tu direccion o el nombre del barrio para que te podamos ir a visitar

    ReplyDelete