Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/2011

Hey Dad,

It wasn't too awfully busy this week we had to be in home at 8 new years so pretty dang boring. We had a baptsm this week it was pretty nice his parents have to get married to get baptized but the papers are on the way so that they can get married this week. It's the first time that I've married anyone in my mission. Their names are Carlos and Elizabet if everything turns out they get married soon and latest next week they are baptized. There's lots that need to get married so we'll see how that turns out in the end. I really don't trust in the whole I'll get married thing so I think I'll look for more people that are in a better situation to get baptized. Anyways don't have much to write this week pretty much nothing happened this week. I love you all and take care I'll write next week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment