Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/2011

Hi Dad

Tell Mom that her package got here barely this week due to the mission office they had it 2 weeks. My President explained to me this week that the calling is so sacred that we can't miss partaking of the sacrament something interesting that I didn't know kinda a comforting thing to know that on the mission the Lord will always forgive you for making sacrifice. He then explained to me that when we come to the mission we make an altar and on that altar we put all the worldly things that we had at home and we offer them as a sacrifice to the Lord an for that reason he is willing to forgive us. Some deep stuff I've been studying the atonement this week and I understand alot more things now. I can't wait to hear where Dallin's going to go many mothers I've met here in the mission say that it's a huge blessing to have 2 sons in the mission. Wow I didn't know that they were thinking about a realignment in the stake we'll see how that works out. As far as new stuff there's nothing new going on we just barely went to see a judge that's going to marry a few people this morning so this weekend we should have a couple of baptisms coming. Well Dad I love you and hope that everything's going well at home tell Mom I love her. I'll talk to you next week.

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment