Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17/2011

Hi Mom

That's great to hear about Chaz I know he'll do great he's been ready for a while now. I've read that talk by Elder Holland many times here in the mission it's helped alot not to look back on the past if you are really repentant. Our mission pres uses the anti nefi lehi pact with the Lord here in the mission to show that worldly things are our offering to the Lord. I can't wait to hear where Dallin is going I bet it's somewhere in Mexico there's alot of missions here now. I did like the Christmas package and I did get Adrianna's and onca's too the sweaters are nice I use them alot. Tell them thank you I need to write some thank you cards even if it's generic I'll make one this week and send it home to you so that you can send it out to the others. This week was pretty eventful we married a couple and they got baptized yesterday you could see the gratitude they had on their faces and it was all worth the many hours of work we had to put into it. Their names are Lizbett and Salvador they live in pretty humble conditions but they were willing to sacrifice quite abit to be able to get married so that they could get baptized. Examples like them is what makes the mission worth it. Due to the lazy nature of most people here we haven't had tons of work this week but the Lord's elect like them make it all the while. I'm sending pictures of their baptism to you not much else is new just that my companion finishes his mission in one more week so I'm gonna focus on that this week. Pray for him his name is Elder Sanchez from Chiapas that's all Mom I love you and the whole family I'll write next week.



HI Dad,

We have a zone activity and I can't stay long but I love you promise to write more next week. I sent Mom pictures of my latest baptism.

Love Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment