Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/2011

Hey Dad and Mom
Hope everyone gets better that sucks that everyone is sick. I can't wait to hear about where Dallin is going to go on his mission I really hope that he goes Spanish speaking it would be nice to have the whole family speaking it. My new companion is Elder Guerrero de Tijuana Baja california and he's got little time in the mission. He's really good and I've learned alot from him in this short time we've been together. Some of our investigators are Elizabet and Carlos they need to get married and actually have had all the paper work and money paid for since November but the stumbling block here is a lazy judge that has stood us up 4 or 5 times now. So with them just pray for the judge that his heart will be softened and that he'll actually do his job. Other that has a baptismal date for this Sunday is named Luz she has heard missionaries before but has had lots of doubts. Her step son just got baptized 2 weeks ago and said she felt something special so she accepted a baptisms too. So with her just pray that she'll stay strong in her decision. Others will have to have more of a process but there's one more who hopefully will take that decision too his name is Edgar Reyes. Just pray for the ward in general barrio Morelos. I know it's seems like I was just being lazy but there were lots of little problems that kinda combined and made one big problem that had been affecting my reception of the spirit. There's nothing that you need to worry about I'm still worthy just needed to talk to President and get things straightened out. Well I hope that everything else is going well for you all back at home I love you and pray for you. Talk next week I'll have pictures ready.
Elder Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment