Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/2011

Hey Dad

We've been putting the promise to the test I did get changed again I'm back in Huixquilucan again but a different ward this time but they are all super close together, I've been running into my converts here it's really nice to see them and to know what's been going on with them. I'm sure we'll have some sort of opportunity like this Christmas. Saturday they're giving us another P-day since nobody is going to want to listen to us this weekend. I'm still DL but from the looks of it I think this'll be the last change I have as DL before they make me ZL which makes me even more nervous. I'll call on Friday btween 7 or 8 here or 5 or 6 there. I'm glad that the Lord is really looking out for us I know he is great and my testimony has really grown here in the past year or so( 30th is 15 months crazy!) I really have seen miracles in the lives of these people and have seen many things come to pass in my patriarchal blessing. I love you Dad gonna keep it sort this week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment