Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24/2011

Hi Mom

Yeah I have lost a little weight I've been working my butt off but have been like super stressed out. I talked to President last week and told him that I wasn't feeling comfortable anymore as DL and asked him to lower me back down to a normal missionary. I told him that I needed some time to be able to realign myself he wasn't too happy with me but thanked me for my honesty. I'm in an area called Morelos close to the Benemerito you should ask Abuelo where he has friends around here and I might be able to go visit them. I'm dying with anticipation to hear where Dallin is going on the mission. I wish you luck in the business thing I know you can do anything you work at Mom. My new companion is Elder Guerrero from Tijuana President made him a district leader and asked me to help teach him in the new responsibilty. I don't think I need anything else I'm doing pretty good on supplies for now. As far as the account goes I think I have only a little bit left the weddings are worth while but they are pretty costly I don't have any money left at least until the people can pay us back. Thank you Mom for all you've taught me I've really noticed what a difference it's made in my life. I love you Mom I'll talk next week and send more pictures of my companion and the apartment we live in.

Love Elder Davis

Hey dad

Basically what I told Mom was that I talked to President and asked for a break I think it's been affecting my well being lately I've been sick a couple of times. He put me with a new district leader to help him be a good one too so we'll see how that goes. I'm in an area called Morelos in DF really close to the Benemerito in Gustavo A Madero right above the reclusorio norte (jail). I'm excited for Chaz we'll have 4 missionaries in the ward with him and 5 with Dallin soon so looking good. I do miss football a bit let's see how many offers I get to go watch the game with somone it's even big down here. The mission is a little weird right now Pres made like a million new changes this change and a bunch of re alignments. It's some crazy stuff. My new comp is Elder Guerrero from Tijuana baja california he's a good kid and I look forward to working with him. Thanks for the similie it helps me out haha. Well Dad work hard and I'll talk to you next week I love you and I pray for the family.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment