Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week One...

... Actually it was about One and a half weeks before we heard from him, but who's counting.

Hi mom P-day is Friday, but I only get half hour to e-mail but I can write whenever I get letters so if that's better you can do that. I need you to send an address book with all the addresses in it so I can write everyone. And you need to send that debit card tell the little ones I love em and give skylar my email address. My comp's name is elder Checketts and I'm senior comp. I might not send pictures home until I get to Mexico because access on these computers is really limited. I hope my patriarchal blessing is almost done I really need to read it. We went to the temple today the provo temple is really beautiful especially right up against the mountains, other than that Utah is kinda dumb and it's cold here. Sorry about the wait but prep wasn't till today so send letters if you need to they'll probably move faster than waiting until p-day. Bye till next week

Sincerely
Elder Davis
p.s. You can still call me Joshie it is my name:)

No comments:

Post a Comment