Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week III Part Dos

We got a bonus email in addition to the hand written letter Josh sent, woohoo!!!

Hi mom,

Coming up on a month already. Wow, time flies hope everyone at home is getting excited for Halloween without me this year. This week we've really picked up the Spanish speaking and been doing class almost exclusively in Spanish I'm really glad I understand all of it some guys are completely lost. The Lord has really blessed me with understanding the language. I heard FHE went pretty well without Nellie and I but that it was weird not having us there. We start teaching completely in Spanish starting next week so hopefully by then my tongue will be loosed and the language will just flow from my mouth. Nothing real exciting happened this week so that's all I have for this week. Oh but in 2 weeks we go to the Spanish consolate in Salt lake to do our visa work so I'm super excited. Can't wait!

Love,

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment