Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/23/2011

Hey Mom
I 'm going to be short today I don't have much time either. My investigators are doing great, thank you for your help on their behalf. I have been really getting to enjoy the mission like I should lately and now I only have 4 months left it's a biter sweet feeling. I really appreciate that you take time out for us I know you are a busy mother and still you seem to handle everything at the same time. Thank you for everthing. Oh and Elder Oaks came to the mission this week it was a cool experience being able to be up close and actually feel that presence in the same room. I can't imagine how it must be when the Savior comes. I love you Mom tell you more next week.
Elder davis



Hey dad

Yeah we had some improvement in a few of our investigators this past week and we have really kicked it up a notch. I really enjoy being here in the field it makes me so happy and I really enjoy Father's blessings here. My comp and I have started to really make the most of our time I think until just recently I learned how to work efficiently and make the most of every second. I think home is the last thing on my mind I actually can't believe that this has to end some time it's sureal. Well ain't gonna write much again this week some people are waiting for us and I got to get to their needs. Sorry for being brief sometimes but I just don't have enough hours in the day. I love you take care

Elder davis

No comments:

Post a Comment