Monday, May 2, 2011

5/2/2011

Hi Mom

Sorry about being so short in the messages but it's just that I really haven't had anything to tell you. I'm super excited about Dallin he just sounded so ready to go so I'm super happy for him. I hope that he is having fun out in the field and that he applies himself he has so much potential. I know it's a temptation to want to know evrything about him all the time but that's kind
of why we're here on Earth to be out of Heavenly Father's presence and to be able to progress. So don't worry about it too much Heavenly Father takes care of his missionaries. Right now my companion is Elder Lopez from Sinaloa he has about 11 months in the mission and is really good about getting along with everyone and keeping the peace. We've been working really hard with all the people we have but really very few want to listen. the ones that have the most enthusiasm are Amabel, Abel and Rogelio. These are the ones that have listenes most intently I really have hope that they make the choice to get baptized. More than anything if you want to pray about something you can pray to know how to help them in that decision. I wrote Adriana and Abuelo today but I still need to write Abuela and Grandma more. I'll remember to do that more. Well that's all I have for this week I hope that everyone is ok and healthy. I love you Mom.

Love Elder Davis

Hey dad


I heard about Colton that's too bad but I know he'll be fine. I don't have much time but I will talk to more next week. Thanks for writing regularly. I love you.


Love Elder davis

No comments:

Post a Comment