Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5/30/2011

Hi Mom

Thanks for the run down back at home. I had changes today I'm in Naucalpan Estado de Mexico and my comp is from Glendale but supposedly his family just moved to Chandler so what's important is he's an Arizona boy. His name is Elder Lowe and I have heard that he works harder than a slave so this should be a pretty interestng change. I hope that Kenyon isn't drifting into things he shouldn't I'll talk to him and give a little motivation. Lately I've felt really happy for the most part I just love being in the mission just losing myself in the service. The lonliness passes after a while and before you know it I'll be back home again. By the way my return date is October 5th I go home on a Wednesday which is strange but that's what they're doing now. I don't have exact details but that's what I know for now. Tell Abuelo thank you for all the help he's given me however much it's been big or little don't tell him that. Anyways that's all i have for this week I had a baptism yesterday I'l send you pictures of that soon. I love you Mom take care and don't work too hard.

Elder Davis



Hi Dad

I heard that's what was happening I can't believe you could make a ward with a dozen streets or so even smaller. Yeah I've left a few areas like that now I got transfered today and it seems like I got sent to an area that baptizes a bunch and is easier to baptize in. I hope that everything goes well again here. My comp is from Arizona up until ust recently from Glendale but now lives in Chandler is what his family said today in his letter. It seems like this change will go by really fast because my companion is a hard worker and that always makes the transfer go by faster. Thanks for getting that stuff to me I really apprecciate that it seems that everything I have is falling apart. Forget about my garments I think I have more than one option of how to wear them now. Well my companions are waiting forme I type really slow and I can't believe it's an improvement for what i used to type like. Anyways I love you Dad thanks for being there.

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment