Monday, April 25, 2011

4/25/2011

Hi Mom
My President did give me permission I have 15 minutes and I have to call before 6. I will probably send you a text and then you can call me so that I can talk to Dallin. I'll do it in the afternoon today so that he has time to talk. I don't have too much else Mom I'll talk to you more next week and on the call home. I love you and hope that everything goes well for you this next week. Take care
Love Elder Davis

Hey Dad

I got permission to call Dallin today hopefully he has a bit a time to talk I know this is a busy for him. I'll probably send Mom a message from my phone so that she can call me and I can talk to Dallin I only have like 15 minutes with him. I hope that he does good in all that he sets to I know he'll do great. I have a new companion his name is Elder Lopez from Culiacan, Sinaloa. He is a pretty good missionary not shy at all but he lacks in the teaching department. I have lots of work lately except this past week it was really slow any ways thanks Dad for writing. Don't have much else to report. I love you talk to you next week.

Love Elder Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment