Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/2011

Hi Mom
Thanks for Abuelo's email I think I will shoot him an email this week. I hope that you can all get organized and get all the work done soon. That's great about Dallin I haven't had too much time to talk to my president so I'll see if I get a chance this week. We had a baptism yesterday it was a super crazy day but it all got done so load off my shoulders. We had changes today I got moved to Toluca again so if Ricky comes with the package he'll just have to take it to the mission office. President put almost all of the most experienced missionaries in my zone this change things have been really slow lately so I hope to be able to change a few things around here. I've felt really good lately I've learned so many new things and I feel good about my work. Yesterday as I was saying good bye to a few people almost all were grateful with me and what I had helped them do. It was a really good feeling to see the gratitude on their faces. Thank you for the example you've always given me. I love you Mom take care and I'll talk to you next week.
Love Elder Davis

Hi Dad

Crazy stuff it's down to the wire now if he don't get his stuff in soon he'll be waiting in another mission probably in Utah a while so good luck. The patriarchal blessing is such a guide to me I've been reading it alot lately. It really helps in difficult times. Speaking assignments are no biggie now usually I have a about 5 minutes of prior notification and then I just have to wing it, so I think that 2 weeks is plenty. I miss yard sales the are the best for finding what you need for cheap but then again Mexico is also good for that the only thing is that I'm on a limited budget so can't splurge much. Anyways another transfer in Toluca again but we'll see what happens President put all the old farts out here because they're tanking out here in numbers. I really didn't miss Toluca all too much but I think it'll be a good experience I'm set on breaking new grounds out here. I love you Dad not much else is new take care.

Love Elder Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment