Monday, March 21, 2011

3/21/2011

Hi Mom
Thank you for everything that you do for me I really appreciate it. Kayla can't be sixteen already that's way too fast! She was 12 the last time I checked. Wow anyways I have been working really hard lately and have been giving it my all. Toluca's not too easy but the work does come and I had a baptism this weekend so I can't complain. I really have been enjoying the time in the mission lately I feel good and time is flying right by. The 30 th I have 18 months in the mission I can't believe it. I sent Abuelo an email last week so I hope he read it. The mission office should have my backpack and I hope that no one took anything from there. I won't know until next week so I'll tell you later. Dallin is so close! I can't believe it it is super crazy. He'll love the temple it's an experience you'll never forget it's been more than a year since I have gone but I still rememer everything. Anyways I will have some pictures for you next week I'll see if my companion can pass me the pic. I love you Mom and I'll say that prayer for you this week. Bye I'll write more next week.
Love Elder Davis




No comments:

Post a Comment