Monday, February 14, 2011

2/14/2011

Hi Mom

Happy Valentines day Mom I love you. Hope you and Dad get some good time in today I know it's hard with kids and sometimes we don't make it any easier but that's why I'm grateful you're my mother. I hope that Dallin is really getting ready I wish I would have prepared better but can't make time go back that the nature of things. I have been thinking alot about Grandpa lately I feel at times he lets me know how proud he is of me I really hope that he enjoys his b-day on the other side today. Good luck with the weddings this month Mom you never stop but I am grateful for your example to me. I haven't talked to my mission President yet he's busy but I'll call him this week and see what he tells me. I think it'll probably be for when he leaves for the field that I get to talk to him but we'll see what happens. The investigators are all doing good but no one is really jumping to get baptized right now so we'll see who gets ready soon. The judge hasn't answered our phone calls lately and we've basically given the case over to our mission president and hopefully he gets that taken care of. Well I tried getting the pictures on the computer but this computer is weird and won't let me do it I'll try again from another one next week. I love you Mom

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment