Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/2011

Hi Mom

Saw the video I remember that moment so well almost cried again but held back a little. I've been twlling everyone that I see that Dallin is going on a mission. Guatemala is a nice place it's calm there I think you have more to worry about here and in the north. Well Mom not much has changed this week nothing new to write I love you and hope that you have a good week. I have changes in 2 weeks I will keep you posted to where I'm at so you can tell Ricky.

Love Elder Davis
P.S. I did get your txt


Hey Dad

I'm so excited for Dallin I know he'll love the mission it's such a good experience and good time to grow. From what I undestand Jensen Nevitt is in that mission so he won't stand out too horribly bad. I really hope he develops his talents before he goes it doesn't matter that he has alot of talents if he doesn't use them so I hope he learns to use them. Poor Mom she'll learn someday but she'll be a mess that day but a happy mess. No news on the other couple the judge hasn't shown his face and wont answer phone calls. Don't worry their time will come. I have really learned to appreciate time in the mission and it helps me focus on my goals better. I love you Dad don't have much to write this week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment