Monday, October 4, 2010

10/4/2010

Hey Mom

Conference was in the church building but I watched it in Spanish which kinda stank because the translators were kinda slow and missed big chunks but the parts I did hear were really good. Oy Kenyon I need to write him and get him to stop fooling around so much but anyways I hope he does better this semester. The camera is a Phillips the mark is Lumix I think if not I'll have it in hand next week to be able to tell you exactly. Ok I will write Grandma I've been really bad about writing people and need to take a few hours doing that this week. I am happy for Chaz he'll do great and I hope he gets all ready to go but he'll have to learn to get ready fast and not take his time like a girl, I actually think a girl is faster than he is you can tell Kris I said that. Well before you know it Mom I'll be home my trainer is just about ready to go home and it feels like I just got here so I think the time will fly this next year. Anyways good luck with the work Mom I know you can do it and I'll be praying for you this week. I love you and hope everything goes well.

Love Elder Davis

Hey Dad

Conference was great as always being here and applying the messages really brings meaning to the work. I was thinking about Bo this past week but it didn't occur to me that he would be in the choir but oh well I guess. I hope everything goes well in the project that you are working on and that it has sucess. Tell Chaz congrats for me and that i am really excited about that. I still haven't written Skylar back but hopefully I can get a letter to him soon i have to see how he's doing in the Mission. Well apparently I'm about 40 minutes away from Drew's last area in the mission so you can say I've been to each extreme of the mission so far and I only have to go to 2 more zones and I've touched all of it. Besides the extra responsibility I think that this change is going pretty good this area can be very fruitful I just have to work. My new comp is Elder Jaime from Jalapa, Veracruz and has like 4 months in the mission. We get along great and he has the gift of speaking and persuasion which will come in handy when it comes to work. So I burned the shirt this week it's nice to know I'm half way done so I guess I'll have to keep working hard this last year that is left just 7 more changes. Well Dad thanks for writing it's nice to hear what's going on at home. I love you and take care this week good luck again at work I'll be praying.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment