Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11/2010

Hey Dad

I wrote Grandma last week and I felt half way decent being able to say that I miss Grandpa but he and I are doing the same thing preaching the gospel. So far this change has been a real growing experince I've been applying what I heard in conference that it's easier to be 100% obedient than 98% obedient, I've been applying that in my life and seeing that the fruits come sometimes unexpectedly. I'm glad Ammie is getting some playing time that will help him alot and will get him ready for High School, it's amazing the doors that are opened when you play a sport. I never really got to know Bro Koga very well but from what I hear he's a true sport. That's a pretty weird combo for a wedding and hopefully it turns out all good. So just about evrybody has passed through Abuela's house except for us and hopefully you're right that we don't have to live there too. I don't really know about the Xalapa or Jalapa thing my comp says it's both ways and I've even seen it on maps spelled both ways too so who knows. I really don't have anything to write about I just am trying my hardest to be a good example to my missionaries now that I'm in a leadership position so wish me luck. Thanks for writing Dad I love you and I'll talk to you next week ok.

Love
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment