Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27/2010

Hey Dad

Thanks for writing and updating me on home I really love to hear about waht's going on there. Take the opportunity to go to the temple as much as you can I don't get to go until I finish my mission so ¡aprovechalo! The DL thing is going ok I had my first interview this week that was nerve-racking but I got through it with the help of the holy ghost. I guess the bigger responsibility will help me grow alot faster now but I finish the day more tired than I have ever been in my whole life. Howevever I can sleep at night knowing I did a good day's work. About the pictures I have been trying to locate a computer that has a slot to insert a sd card but haven't found one. The lost chord is to my camera and that's why I haven't sent pictures and not much time or money to be able to look for the same chord, but I'm sure I can find it if I get a minute. The one year mark is a shirt and 6 months was a tie but my comp didn't let me do it so I think I'll have a double ritual this week. I've also heard that the second year is alot faster so I got work to do now. That's exciting about Chaz and Dallin and after them alot will be leaving soon after and we'll be a blessed ward. Tell Dallin to get the ball moving or else it'll take forever to gey out into the field especially if he goes foreign, lots of problems with visas right now we're waiting on 30 americans right now who are in the states in other missions just waiting on that. I love you Dad thanks for supporting me I really appreciate it. Tell Mom hi for me and that I'll try to get those pics to her somehow.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment