Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/2010

Hi Mom

I came to internet early so that maybe you could get the opportunity to write one of the sisters in my district. Her name is Hermana Chavez she's from Tampico and is the only member in her family she hasn't had an email from her faminly in about a month but she doesn't know that I asked for her email so that you could write her. Here is her email adress clara.chavez@myldsmail.net. Surprise her Mom she really deserves some more attention. This week I found out that one of Abuelo's teachers from the Benemerito lives in this ward his name is Virgilio Aguilar. Maybe it'll sound familiar to him. It's funny his wife was talking about it and said he was a little boy from Puebla and that he stayed with her in her house during the week.. We had a couple more baptisms this week they were really good ones she had been waiting for something in her life and she recognized it when it came around. Well that's all I have for this week I love you Mom be safe don't work too hard.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment