Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/2010

Hey Dad

The weather is getting colder it's even getting cold during the day so I'm in sweater the whole day. That's great about Ammie I know he's gonna be a stud when he gets older. I need to write both Grandma and Abuela soon the thing is I haven't even had time to breathe but I hope some things clear upa little. Mom'll settle down in a few more years When Angela's the only one in the house... good luck there Dad. My District is doing good they are working which makes my job easier and so I don't have to be on top of them all day long. I've been getting a hold of my responsibilities more as a leader so I'm not freakin out as much but still a handful. Say hi to brother Koga for me and thank you for worrying about me. Well I don't have much else to add this week tell Mom a novel will come next week for her and hopefully pictures too. Dad I love you thank you for writing every week I'll see you next week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment