Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20/2010

HI mom

Well I have a new area again that's 3 in 3 changes which isn't too common but whatever that's fine I think i will love it the same. I hope you can attend the temple we don't get that opportunity only when we go home from the mission. I need to write lots of people back Skylar's already written me three times and I haven't sent anything back so I need to get on that. That's good you have work I hope the business keeps growing and that it could be a steady thing. 4 hours is a tight time but I know you can do it Mom. Dallin and Kenyon should be getting letters soon then I need to talk to them especially Dallin. I miss Angela alot sometimes I wish I could be there to see her grow up but I'll catch her baptism at least. I did get the money thank you I really needed it this week I have money that supposedly I'm getting reimbursed but that takes forever so thank you and my tias for that. I really have nothing else to write this week it was pretty slow because of the 15th and 16th. I love you Mom

Love Elder Davis


Hey dad

It's hot down there still? That's surprising I don't remember the weather pattern there too much I guess. Yeah it's sweater weather alright and just gonna get colder but I won't have to worry about being in Toluca for the weather because I'm going back closer to DF. Spencer and Brett already have their Eagles?! I remember those 2 when they were still in Primary and now they have their eagles wow I'm getting old "no doubt". I get the racist thing some but not much usually just people playing with me and stuff like that but I usually don't tell complete strangers that I'm from Arizona. I guess my comp from Kansas got raised up to DL as well so I guess this was a pretty sucessful change. I think there's a talk by Elder Holland about missionary work it's called the divine companionship and it says in one part that if you are doing your work right, then you will worry about the sucess of your companion and not your own so I am happy. I guess that's all I have for now so until next week and I'll update you on how the new area is. I love you Dad thanks for your advices I really use them.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment