Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/14/2010

Hey Dad

Good to hear about the stake center already done that's great. Anyways about callings my president already gave me my changes I'm going to be a district leader and I'm really nervous about that I don't know what to think really that I'll have to trust in the Lord in all that I do. I really haven't figured out how to really take care of myself yet and now I have to worry about a whole district so that's nerve racking to say the least. Haha you're so full of it Dad I don't even have 50 baptisms yet so that's a bit short to say the least. However we should have baptisms this week so I'll keep you posted on what goes on with that so I'l have some news next week. Other than that I don't have anything new except maybe that this week will be a huge party everywhere so I guess we'll see what we can get done. I love you and thank you and all who got a little to me thank you, I'll se if I can get them all an E-mail. Bye I'll talk to you next week and update you on everything

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment