Thursday, May 20, 2010

5/17/2010

Hey Dad

Glad to hear that things are growing out there at least in the Gospel. It is always good to hear that especially being on a mission. You're right I really couldn't do anything without the help of the lord, I've definitely recognized that this past little while so I think I will continue to put my confidence in him. That's great that Kenyon is showing an interest in missionary work the earlier the better. I am really glad that you've all been praying for the work over here it's really helped for sure and I have equally been praying for the ward at home so hope everything is working out. I asked Mom for the address of tio Benjamin {Molly's cousin recently passed away in Puebla and Josh wants to drop a note to them} or their Email I'd really like to give a few words to them if you can just remind her for that info I'd appreciate it. OH my address for abuelo when he gets down here is 2da cerrada del deporte (2nd house on the right don't know the number) col. Jesus del monte Municipio de Huixquilucan I hope that is enough info to be able to find me. Other than that we had 2 more baptisms this week and we're still going strong in this area so expect more news in the near future. Stay strong Dad and I'll talk to you next week ok

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment