Monday, May 24, 2010

5/24/2010

Hey dad

That's 2 down as far as school goes and time is going any slower before I'll be calling you gramps haha. I would've loved to see that Temple dedication, I hope before too long they have the Gilbert temple done. I hope Mom doesn't get too caught in Girl's camp she works too hard for too little but hopefully that means your guy's mansion is getting bigger every day in Heaven . Good you had time to kick back a little this week. I hope that he is a good guy my mission president pres fuentes is great so I hope he is a good one. I miss sports a little soccer is starting to get a little old but i can hold in there a little longer. Oh ammie is a hoot I miss his funny little attitude he cracks me up. Anyways dad I have a new comp and i think we're going to baptize real good this change his name is Elder Garcia from Veracruz. Anyways Dad don't have much this week but I love you and hope you are still doing good in everything. Bye I'll talk you next week.

Love Elder davis

No comments:

Post a Comment