Wednesday, July 21, 2010

6/28/2010

6/28/2010

Hey Mom

Sorry about last week Mom I was celebrating everyone wanted to do something with me including the missionaries so I didn't have tyime to write last week but I saw the messages you wrote. Thank you for all the stuff I didn't get the package this week but it'll get here soon and yes i saw the money you all sent me. Thank everyone for me and I'll be getting around to thank you cards this weekand be sending them out soon. I still have to write Bishop Oakes and thank him for all his help and service hopefully I can get it sent out soon and wish I had gotten it to him sooner. Rest this week please Mom the family needs you healthy so do that please. I don't know who my new companion is but I will have details next week for you and hopefully some new pictures. I'm going to Toluca right in the center so mostly like DF still. If Abuela does come to see me you should give her my number( ###-###-####) and hopefully I can give her directions how to get here. Our mission president left today and the new president should've arrived today as well so hopefully he feels welcome tomorrow in the mission conference. Other than that haven't had many baptisms lately due to the world cup but Mexico is out so hopefully we can get more people tp listen to us. Well Mom not much else has happened this past week so hopefully you can rest up this week for all the upcoming activities. Bye Mom I love you I'll write next week with more details.

Love Elder Davis(joshie)

Hey Dad

Sorry i missed last week I had lots planned and no time for internet so I missed writing luckily one of the sister's left me check my messages real quick during the week. Anyways I will be changed tommorrow to Toluca and they just raised me to senior comp. I really don't know if I want to throw up or be happy I guess I have to progress but the whole idea makes me nervous. Anyways thank you all for the nice birthday gifts I really appreciated that and yes a family did make a birthday dinner for me. Being a little older is scary the whole not being a teenager thing anymore is hard to grip but gotta move on that's life. I still need to write Bishop Oakes and thank him for helping me get out here and soon a letter will be finished for the ward so the bishop can read it aloud. Brother Pearson is no big surprise I knew he'd have something to do with all the changes. But I'm surprised that you didn't know that Sister tucker and Brother Flake are siblings. Poor Brother Payne I guess he lives up to his name haha but really poor guy. Hopefully you can get the Suburban back in running condition and get the family moving again. I know how little problems when not taken care of right away can turn into bigger problems I've definitly learned that lesson here so I understand completely. Anyways Dad I love you not much happened this week and no baptisms so hopefully now that Mexico is out of the world cup people will be more willing to listen this week. Bye I'll talk to you next week

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment