Thursday, June 9, 2011

6/6/2011

Thanks for writing every week I know you guys are always so busy but you always find time to write me. Wow all those guys were in the young mens with me at the same time and already have kids now. That's pretty amazing I think that I'm gonna wait about a year or so before I start thinking about that. That's funny about the Uff fighting. My president threw me a curve ball the other and just moved me again last week. What happened is that my companion was assigned to be a trainer because new greenies from Peru got to the mission and there were already 4 Elders in that area so President was all like thanks Elder Davis for being so willing for the change with such sort notice. I'm in the ward where I started the mission it's really weird to see all the faces again but the only difference is with a different companion. My new companion is Elder Koyle from Utah but he has his own house in Malibu. So basically I have a cali boy for a comp. Anyways my companion's parents gave him an email that sounded kinda urgent and that his family has been trying to contact our president all week long we're going to go check that out sorry for being so short again. I love you and tell Mom sorry.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment