Monday, April 18, 2011

4/18/2011

Hey dad

I have been really working my tail off and have been feeling really good about it. I really feel like these last few months are going to go by really fast. It's crazy that Dallin is already going out and that Jared is home I didn't know that. You should give him my email adress. I had changes today but I stay and receive a new companion but I'm still waiting for him to get here I don't know much about him. All I know is that his name is Elder Lopez. I hope that we can get more baptisms this week I haven't had anything in a while like a month. I really hope that you guys get the business going that would be cool a reception center. I hope that is doing well and that everyone is healthy. I don't have much to write this week but i hope that I can get some pictures to you all soon. I love you Dad and I'll talk to you next week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment