Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/2010

Hey Dad

Sorry for not writing last week I really didn't have a bunch of time to spend more than 20 min in internet so I wrote my pres. and Mom and that was it. I think I'll tell my pres about bro. heller today. Christmas eve we can eat with one family and as a zone Christmas day we have an activity as well as New years day but new years eve quien sabe. I think we'll do good this month Pres made a promise that if we worked hard this month we would baptize more than the other months this year so we'll put that to the challenge. Wow Drew got on the ball there with the marriage thing Kudos there. Tell Leticia hi for me if you can and hope that she gets better well Dad I told Mom that I'm going back to Huixquilucan but closer to DF this time it's really nice there in fact I have a Mall in my area. I gotta keep it short this week Dad I still gotta write Pres so I'll talk to you next week ok. I love you and take care please.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment