Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/2010

Hi Mom

This week was a bit frustrating we had 5 baptisms fall through and it really made me stressed and then got sick at the end of the week so didn't contribute to the happiness there but everything happens for a reason. I had been thinking a bunch about the letters lately I never have time for anything anymore in between doing what the leaders ask you to do and then what the missionaries need you have about one hour free every week but I'm trying to get some more free time in so that I can get those done some more stamps would be nice I seem to have miss placed the other ones I had. I hope this week we can get some work in before the holidays after this week everything gets really slow so I'll be praying for that, for the family it's a great time of year but for a missionary it's not so great. I'll get a few cards in this week to the family and the Bishop and possibly to the young men but the rest will probably take a bit. Well Mom not much to report this week hopefully Ican get a good picture to send home I love you and hope that everything goes well this week. Talk to you next week

Love Elder Davis


Hey dad

I'm doing fine it's been pretty cold here I was fine last year because Ihad just gotten here from Utah but this year I'm used to it already and it's cold . Ouch for Dallin I lucked out there just a couple cavities which I think I have again the food destroys your teeth here and half of what you drink is soda so it's not a teeth-friendly country here. Apart I have really sensitive teeth like Mom so it doesn't combine. This week is crunch time all I do this week will determine the amount of work I have for the holidays so the extra prayers are needed well Dad I love you hope that everything goes well in training thank you for writing even though you were busy. Not much else to report so I'll talk to you next week.

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment