Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Email 1/18/10

I wrote to Josh in Spanish this week and so he responded back in Spanish. This is the letter, I'll post the translation after.

Hola ma

Ya encontremos nuevos esta semana y probablemente debemos bautizarlas pronto. No tuvimos bautismos esta semana pero espero que tengamos algunos en estas siguientes semanas. Lo siento que estas un poco enferma pero así va la cosas en la vida a veces. Ya pensé a escribir Adrianna siento bien chafa que no la he escribido pero voy a hacer lo en un rato cuando tengo tiempo. Espero que Kenyon pueda sacar buenas notas este semestre en la escuela tengo que escribir lo para que yo pueda animarlo a hacer lo que él sabe es corecto. Di a Dallin que espero que le gane en su torneo esta semana y que si quiere ganar tiene que trabajar con ganas para cumplirlo. Estoy animado por Angela ella es bien inteligente y va ser una niña bien trabajadora en el futuro. Abuela esta echando ganas a asistir la capilla y espero que se regrese a renovar sus convenios en el Templo y que puedes ayudarle a sentir un confort en hacerlo. Te quiero Ma y voy a esforzarme esta semana en la obra y en lo que NPC quiere de mi.

Tú hijoElder Davis

English version:

Hi mom,

We found new investigators this week and should be close to baptizing them. We didn't have any baptisms this week, but should have some in the next few weeks. I'm sorry that you're a bit sick, but that's how life goes sometimes. I've been thinking of writing Adriana and I feel like a dork that I haven't written her, but I'll do it in a while when I get a chance. I hope Kenyon can get good grades this semester I need to write to him so I can encourage him to do what is right. Tell Dallin that I hope he wins his tournament this week and that if he wants to win he has to work hard to do so. I'm so excited about Angela, she is so smart and is going to be a hard worker in the future. Abuela is working hard to go back to church and I hope she will renew her covenants she has made in the Temple and I hope you can help her feel support as she does this. Mom, I love you and I'm going to work hard this week doing what our Heavenly Father wants me to do.

Your son Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment